Sunday, February 15, 2009

Last Few Months

I wish I was a better writer so that I could put this in writing better. I will just put it down from my heart. It has been a long while since I posted and I will post some pictures in a minute. It has been a challenging few months but we are coming out of it. Alex has been put through a lot for a 16 year old but I am hopeful that he will be a better person for it. He lost a good friend this week and I think that is very hard for him. He has such a big heart that he has been trying to help everyone through their grief. I wish there was more I could do for him. All I can do is be here to listen to him when he wants to talk. Kyle is growing up too. He is starting to really put in to action some of the coping skills we have worked on for him. He has a way to go but when you see where he has been it is major.I would really like to express my gratetude for my friends. I don't think I could have gotten through parts of the last few months without the help and support of a few wonderful people. I am a very lucky girl.I don't think I have anything else for tonight. I am much better with pictures so I will post some of those now.

No comments: